Roasted Pepper and Pesto Stuffed Brie
Roasted sweet peppers, pesto and pine nuts are artfully arranged on a split wheel
- 1 brie wheel
- 1/4 cup pesto
- 3 or 4 roasted red or yellow sweet peppers, sliced in long slivers
- 1/4 cup pine nuts
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- Split the wheel of brie in half horizontally, creating 2 circles.
- Spread half of the pesto over the top of the bottom layer.
- Spread half of the peppers over the pesto on the bottom half of brie.
- Position the top layer of brie over the bottom half. Spread olive oil over
the entire brie surface.
- Using your hand along the edge of the brie, sprinkle the pine nuts around
the edge with your other hand, covering approximately 1 inch around the outside
of the edge of the brie.
- Spread remaining pesto onto the center of the top brie.
- Arrange remaining peppers in the middle of the pesto surface.
- Serve with your favorite crackers or sliced baguettes.
Yield: 6 to 8 servings
This post may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our disclosure policy.