Rum Butter Brie with Fruit
Butter, almonds, rum and seasonings are spread on top of brie, then served with
cut fruit and assorted crackers.
- 1/2 cup butter, softened
- 1/4 cup finely chopped toasted almonds
- 3 tablespoons light rum
- 1/4 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1/8 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1/8 teaspoon paprika
- 6-inch wheel Brie cheese (about 1 pound)
- Whole toasted almonds
- Fresh fruits
- Assorted crackers
- In small bowl, beat butter with chopped almonds, rum, lemon juice, garlic
salt, and paprika.
- Cut white crust from top of Brie; spread Brie with butter mixture. Garnish
edge with whole almonds.
- Cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate at least 1 hour before serving.
- Serve with cut fruit and assorted crackers.
Yield: 16 servings
This post may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our disclosure policy.