Savory Baked Brie with Crispy Mushrooms
We always say yes please to cheese! Combine melty brie cheese and crispy
mushrooms for the perfect winter cheese plate.
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 1 tablespoon minced onion
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 6 ounces sliced portabella mushrooms
- Kosher salt and pepper
- 1 teaspoon freshly chopped rosemary
- 8 ounces brie
- Toasted baguette, sliced
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F.
- In a small saute pan, heat butter over medium heat. Add onion and garlic
and saute for approximately 1 minute.
- Add mushrooms and season with salt and pepper and rosemary. Stir and
cook until mushrooms begin to brown. Remove from heat.
- Place brie onto a rimmed baking sheet and bake for 10-12 minutes until
warmed through and softened.
- To serve: Place brie onto serving platter. Top with mushrooms and serve
with toasted baguette slices.
Yield: 8 | Prep Time: 5 min | Cook Time: 25 min
Take brie out of refrigerator and place on counter approximately 30
minutes PRIOR to baking.
Author: Paula from Bell’alimento through The Mushroom Council