Savory Baked Brie with Crispy Mushrooms
We always say yes please to cheese! Combine melty brie cheese and crispy
mushrooms for the perfect winter cheese plate.
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 1 tablespoon minced onion
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 6 ounces sliced portabella mushrooms
- Kosher salt and pepper
- 1 teaspoon freshly chopped rosemary
- 8 ounces brie
- Toasted baguette, sliced
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F.
- In a small saute pan, heat butter over medium heat. Add onion and garlic
and saute for approximately 1 minute.
- Add mushrooms and season with salt and pepper and rosemary. Stir and
cook until mushrooms begin to brown. Remove from heat.
- Place brie onto a rimmed baking sheet and bake for 10-12 minutes until
warmed through and softened.
- To serve: Place brie onto serving platter. Top with mushrooms and serve
with toasted baguette slices.
Yield: 8 | Prep Time: 5 min | Cook Time: 25 min
Take brie out of refrigerator and place on counter approximately 30
minutes PRIOR to baking.
Author: Paula from Bell’alimento through The Mushroom Council
This post may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our disclosure policy.