Savory Baked Brie with Crispy Mushrooms
Savory Baked Brie with Crispy Mushrooms - We always say yes please to cheese!
Combine melty brie cheese and crispy mushrooms for the perfect winter cheese plate.
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 1 tablespoon minced onion
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 6 ounces sliced portabella mushrooms
- Kosher salt and pepper
- 1 teaspoon freshly chopped rosemary
- 8 ounces brie*
- Toasted baguette, sliced
Take brie out of refrigerator and place on counter approximately 30 minutes PRIOR to baking.
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F.
- In a small saute pan, heat butter over medium heat. Add onion and garlic and saute for approximately 1 minute.
- Add mushrooms and season with salt and pepper and rosemary. Stir and cook until mushrooms begin to brown. Remove from heat.
- Place brie onto a rimmed baking sheet and bake for 10-12 minutes until warmed through and softened.
- To serve: Place brie onto serving platter. Top with mushrooms and serve with toasted baguette slices.
Yield: 8 | Prep: 5 min | Cook: 25 min
Author: Paula from Bell’alimento through The Mushroom Council
Recipe and photo used with permission from:
The Mushroom Council