Spirited Apricot Brie
Brie is set in apricot sauce, then microwaved and scooped onto baguette slices.
- 1/2 cup apricot jam
- 1 tablespoon grated orange peel
- 1 tablespoon brandy or orange juice
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1/8 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 piece brie cheese (about 1/2 pound)
- Thin baguette slices or water crackers
- Mix jam, orange peel, brandy, lemon juice and cinnamon in a shallow microwave-safe
serving dish just large enough to also hold the brie.
- Set brie in apricot sauce.
- Return to microwave oven and cook, uncovered, until the cheese is hot and
slightly melted, about 1 minute; check at 20-second intervals.
- Scoop cheese and apricot sauce onto the baguette slices.
Yield: 6 appetizer servings
From the kitchen of Judy Wilson - Arizona.
This post may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our disclosure policy.