Strawberries and pecans grace the top of a wheel of warm, oozing Strawberry Brie. This is always a favorite!
- 1 (6-inch) wheel brie cheese
- 3 tablespoons strawberry jam or preserves
- 2 teaspoons balsamic vinegar
- 1 cup strawberries, chopped
- 1/2 cup pecans, chopped
- 1/2 cup fresh mint leaves, chopped
- Heat oven to 275 degrees F.
- In a small sauce pot, cook jam and vinegar over medium heat until bubbly.
- Place brie on an oven-safe serving platter or dish.
- Place chopped strawberries and pecans on top of brie wheel.
- Cover with jam mixture.
- Bake brie wheel until it is warm and soft, about 15 minutes.
- Garnish with chopped mint leaves.
- Serve immediately with crackers or crusty bread.
Yield: 12 servings
Recipe and photo photo used with permission from: Florida Department of Agriculture and Consumer Services