Strawberries and pecans grace the top of a wheel of warm, oozing brie. This is
always a favorite!
- 1 (6-inch) wheel brie cheese
- 3 tablespoons strawberry jam or preserves
- 2 teaspoons balsamic vinegar
- 1 cup strawberries, chopped
- 1/2 cup pecans, chopped
- 1/2 cup fresh mint leaves, chopped
- Heat oven to 275 degrees F.
- In a small sauce pot, cook jam and vinegar over medium heat until bubbly.
- Place brie on an oven-safe serving platter or dish.
- Place chopped strawberries and pecans on top of brie wheel.
- Cover with jam mixture.
- Bake brie wheel until it is warm and soft, about 15 minutes.
- Garnish with chopped mint leaves.
- Serve immediately with crackers or crusty bread.
Yield: 12 servings
Recipe and photo used with permission from: Florida Department of Agriculture and Consumer
This post may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our disclosure policy.