Warm Blueberry Brie
Fresh blueberries are the crowning glory of this brie which is then wrapped in sheets of phyllo, then baked until lightly browned.
- 2/3 cup fresh blueberries
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 2 tablespoons granulated sugar
- 10 sheets phyllo dough
- 1 (8 ounce) wheel Brie
- Olive or canola oil cooking spray
- Heat oven to 375 degrees F.
- In a small bowl, combine the blueberries, lemon juice, cinnamon and sugar. Toss to combine and coat evenly. Set aside.
- Arrange the phyllo sheets in a stack on a baking sheet. Place the wheel of brie in the center. Carefully spoon the blueberry mixture over the cheese, mounding it on top. Fold the edges of the top sheet of phyllo dough up and over the cheese and blueberries, closing it loosely at the top. Spray it lightly with cooking spray, then repeat with remaining sheets.
- Bake the brie for 25 minutes, or until phyllo is lightly browned.
- Serve immediately.
Yield: 4 to 6 servings