A make ahead recipe of tomatoes with marinated artichokes, salami and smoked cheese for a flavorful topper on toasted baguette bread.
- 1 (14.5 ounce) cans Hunt's® Diced Tomatoes with Basil, Garlic and Oregano, drained
- 1 (7.5 ounce) jar marinated artichoke hearts, drained, chopped
- 3 1/2 ounces Genoa Italian salami, diced (3-1/2 ounces = about 3/4 cup diced)
- 3 ounces smoked provolone cheese, diced (3 ounces = about 1/2 cup diced)
- 2 tablespoons Pure Wesson® Canola Oil
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh Italian (flat-leaf) parsley
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 56 slices (1/2-inch thick) French baguette, toasted
- Combine drained tomatoes, artichokes, salami, cheese, oil, parsley and pepper in medium bowl; stir until blended.
- Refrigerate for at least 1 hour for flavors to blend.
- Place 1 tablespoon tomato mixture on each bread slice.
- Serve immediately.
Prep Time 20 min | Total Time 1 1/2 hr | Yield: 28 servings
Recipe and photo credit: ConAgra Foods