Caribbean Shrimp Bruschetta
Shrimp cocktail goes Caribbean when paired with allspice and mangoes.
- 1 pound cooked peeled shrimp, coarsely chopped
- 1 cup shredded Monterey Jack cheese
- 1 mango, peeled and chopped (1 cup)
- 1/4 cup finely chopped red bell pepper
- 1/4 cup sliced green onion
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- 1/2 teaspoon McCormick® Allspice, Ground
- 1/2 teaspoon McCormick® Thyme Leaves
- 1/4 teaspoon McCormick® Red Pepper, Crushed
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 loaf French bread, cut into 32 (1/2-inch) slices
- Olive oil
- Heat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Mix shrimp, cheese, mango, bell pepper, green onion, lime juice, allspice,
thyme, red pepper and salt in large bowl until well blended.
- Place bread slices on foil-lined baking sheet. Brush lightly with olive oil.
- Bake for 6 to 8 minutes or until lightly toasted, turning once.
- Spoon shrimp mixture evenly onto bread slices.
- Bake for 8 to 10 minutes or until heated through and cheese is melted.
Yield: 32 (1-piece) servings | Prep: 20 min | Cook: 18 min
Nutrition Information (amount per serving) Calories: 53 Sodium: 130mg Fat:
1g Carbohydrates: 6g Cholesterol: 31mg Protein: 5g Fiber: 0g
Recipe and photo credit (used with permission): McCormick
Content and photographs are copyright protected. Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Bruschetta Recipes