Ham, Swiss and Peach Crostini
Toasted baguette slices are topped with ham, peaches and Swiss cheese, then sprinkled
with thyme and salt and pepper before serving.
- Baguette, cut into 1-inch thick slices and toasted
- Carved ham, sliced to fit baguette slices
- Fresh peach slices
- Wisconsin Swiss cheese slices
- Fresh thyme
- Salt and pepper
- Heat broiler.
- Top toast slices with ham and peach slices.
- Cover with Swiss slices.
- Broil until cheese is just melted.
- Sprinkle with fresh thyme and salt and pepper to taste.
- Serve immediately.
Recipe and photo credit: Dairy Farmers of Wisconsin