Honey & Gorgonzola Crostini
This is a wonderful addition to any soup or salad.
- 8 Rhodes Crusty Rolls or 3 Rhodes Mini Baguettes
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 2/3 cup honey
- 8 ounces Gorgonzola cheese, crumbled
- Slice each crusty roll or baguette into 4 lengthwise slices. Lay each slice
on a baking sheet and brush with olive oil.
- Toast in a 400 degree F oven for 6-8 minutes or until edges begin to brown.
- Remove bread from oven and crumble cheese on top of each slice.
- Put back in oven for 2-3 minutes until cheese is starting to melt.
- Remove from oven and drizzle each slice with honey.
Prep Time: 15 min (not including thaw time)
Bake Time: 11 min
Reprinted with permission from Rhodes International - rhodesbread.com.