Roast Beef and Brie Bruschetta
- 1 pound Certified Angus Beef deli roast beef, thinly sliced
- 1 cup olive oil
- 1 cup melted butter, clarified preferred
- 1 French baguette, thinly sliced on an angle
- 1 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/2 cup fresh basil, chiffonade (cut into ribbon-like strips)
- 1 (8-ounce) jar prepared horseradish sauce
- 8 ounces Brie, skin removed, cut into 1/2-inch slices
- 1/2 cup toasted almond slivers
- 1/2 cup cornichons or baby gherkins, thinly sliced lengthwise
- Heat oven to 375 degrees F.
- Toss baguette slices with melted butter, olive oil, Parmesan cheese, and
- Toast in oven until lightly browned. Cool.
- Spread toasted bread slices with prepared horseradish sauce, top with 2
to 3 slices of roast beef.
- Place a slice of Brie cheese on each piece and place in oven until melted.
- Remove from oven, garnish immediately with almond slivers, red pepper slice
and cornichon slice.
- Serve warm.
Yield: 40 pieces
Nutritional information: Calories: 197 Fat: 15 g Saturated Fat: 6 g Cholesterol:
27 mg Carbohydrate: 9 g Dietary Fiber: 1 g Protein: 6 g Sodium: 345 mg Iron: 4%
of Daily Value
Recipe and photo credit (used with permission): Certified Angus Beef brand