Bruschetta comes from the Italian word "buscare," which means "to
roast over coals." This recipe takes on a seafood twist with the addition of
OLD BAY Seasoning and shrimp.
- 1 pound cooked shrimp, finely chopped
- 2 teaspoons OLD BAY® Seasoning
- 1/4 teaspoon McCormick® Garlic Powder
- 1 plum tomato, finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped green onion
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 1 egg white
- 1 loaf French bread
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Mix shrimp, Old Bay, garlic powder, tomato, green onion, olive oil and egg
white in medium bowl until well blended.
- Slice bread into 24 (1/2-inch thick) slices.
- Place on baking sheet; broil until lightly toasted on both sides.
- Spread lightly with mayonnaise.
- Spoon shrimp mixture evenly over bread slices.
- Bake for 8 to 10 minutes or until heated through and lightly browned.
Yield: 24 (1 slice) servings | Prep Time: 20 min | Cook Time: 15 min
Tip: For brighter color, substitute 2 tablespoons chopped red bell pepper for
Recipe and photo credit (used with permission): McCormick
Recipe Goldmine is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com. This is without any additional cost to you.