Beefy Cheese Ball
- 1 jar sliced dried beef, rinsed and finely chopped
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1/4 cup dairy sour cream
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 teaspoon prepared horseradish
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases at no additional cost to you. Thank you for supporting Recipe Goldmine.
- Combine 1/4 cup of the dried beef, cream cheese, sour cream, Parmesan cheese
and horseradish; blend thoroughly.
- Refrigerate mixture for 15 minutes.
- Form into a ball and roll in remaining dried beef. Chill thoroughly.
- Serve with crackers.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Cheese Ball Recipes