Black Walnut Cheese Ball
- 1 cup cheddar cheese, shredded
- 2 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese, room temperature
- 1/2 teaspoon Worcestershire Sauce
- 1/4 cup green bell peppers, diced
- 1/4 cup pimento, diced
- 1 tablespoon onion, diced
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1 cup Black Walnuts (chopped)
- Add all ingredients except Black Walnuts together and mix thoroughly. Roll
into a ball and chill until firm.
- Roll cheese ball in chopped Black Walnuts to coat, pressing the nuts into
the surface. Chill until serving.
Reprinted with permission from Hammons Products Company.