Blue Cheese Ball
- 2 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup crumbled blue cheese
- 1 cup shredded sharp Cheddar cheese
- 1/4 cup minced onion
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 cup chopped walnuts
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases at no additional cost to you. Thank you for supporting Recipe Goldmine.
- In a medium bowl, stir together the cream cheese, blue cheese, Cheddar cheese,
onion and Worcestershire sauce.
- Transfer to a separate bowl that has been lined with plastic wrap. Cover
and refrigerate overnight.
- The next day, gather the cream cheese mixture into a ball.
- Spread the walnuts out on a dinner plate. Roll the cheese ball in nuts until
- Refrigerate or serve immediately.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Cheese Ball Recipes