Brandy Cheese Ball
- 12 ounces cream cheese
- 12 ounces Old English cheese
- 6 ounces blue cheese
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon hot sauce
- 1 large garlic clove, grated
- 3 tablespoons brandy or whiskey
- Chopped nuts
- Blend cheeses together; add Worcestershire sauce, hot sauce, garlic and brandy.
- Combine nuts and parsley.
- Roll cheese ball in mixture; chill until firm.
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.