Carrot Cheese Ball
- 1 1/2 cups shredded carrots (3 to 4 large carrots)
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 2 cups (8 ounces) shredded Cheddar cheese
- 2 large cloves garlic, minced
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon Tabasco sauce
- 3 to 4 tablespoons fresh parsley, chopped
- Press carrots between paper towels to remove excess moisture; set aside.
- Combine cream cheese and Cheddar cheese in a medium bowl; stir well.
- Add carrots and garlic; stir well.
- Cover and chill for 1 hour.
- Shape cheese mixture into a ball; roll in parsley.
- Wrap in wax paper, and chill for at least 1 hour.
Yield: 6 servings