Cheese Ball with Raspberry Preserves
- 1/2 pound American cheese
- 1/2 pound Cheddar cheese
- 1 cup pecan chips
- 5 to 6 green onions, chopped
- 1 (6 ounce) jar raspberry preserves
- Grate American and Cheddar cheeses.
- Mix in pecan chips, chopped green onions and enough mayonnaise to hold together.
- Mold into a ball.
- Refrigerate until ready to use, then cover with raspberry preserves.
- Serve with Ritz crackers.
Yield: 6 servings
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.