- 8 ounces cream cheese
- 8 to 16 ounces sharp Cheddar cheese, grated
- 1 package Hidden Valley Ranch dressing
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup skim milk
- Red pepper, optional
- Chopped green onions, optional
- Finely chopped celery, optional
- Finely chopped green pepper, optional
- Minced garlic, optional
- Mix Hidden Valley Ranch dressing, milk and mayonnaise.
- Add in cream cheese and Cheddar cheese. Mix well.
- Put into freezer for about 20 minutes.
- Shape into balls (makes 2 good size balls, 3 smaller).
- Put back into freezer just long enough to make the ball firm enough to roll.
Roll cheese ball in pecan pieces or chopped parsley. (Unrolled cheese balls
- Serve with crackers (wheat, cracked pepper, Triscuits, etc.).
Yield: 6 servings
From the kitchen of Judy/AZ.