- 16 ounces cream cheese
- 2 packages sliced, chopped, chipped beef, cut very thin
- 1 bunch scallions, chopped (green tops only)
- 1/2 tablespoon Accent (optional)
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- Nuts, chopped
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases at no additional cost to you. Thank you for supporting Recipe Goldmine.
- Cream the cream cheese.
- Add chipped beef.
- Add the tops of scallions, Accent and Worcestershire sauce.
- Mix well and roll in nuts.
- Form into one or two balls.
Yield: 6 servings
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Cheese Ball Recipes