Chicken Cheese Ball
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese
- 1 tablespoon ranch dressing mix
- 1 (9.75 ounce) can chunk chicken
- 1/2 cup pecans, chopped
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases at no additional cost to you. Thank you for supporting Recipe Goldmine.
- Soften cream cheese; mix until smooth.
- Drain and flake canned chicken. Combine with ranch dressing mi.
- Add chicken to cream cheese mixture; mix well.
- Shape into ball; roll into chopped pecans.
- Serve with crackers as appetizer.
Yield: 6 servings
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Cheese Ball Recipes