Chili Cheese Roll
- 8 ounces American cheese, grated
- 3 ounces cream cheese
- 1/8 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 cup chopped pecans
- 2 tablespoons chili powder
- Set cheese out until it is room temperature.
- Mix both cheeses until well blended.
- Stir in garlic powder and pecans.
- Form into a 10-inch long roll.
- Spread the chili powder on wax paper and coat the outside of cheese by rolling
over the wax paper.
- Slice and serve with crackers or Melba toast.
Yield: 40 (1/4-inch) thick slices; 6 servings
Please SHOP HERE to support this site. We are an Amazon affiliate as a means of paying for the high cost of maintaining Recipe Goldmine. Thank you.