Christmas Oyster Roll
- 16 ounces cream cheese
- 2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1/8 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 small onion, grated
- 3 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 2 cans smoked oysters, well drained and finely chopped
- 1/4 cup fresh parsley, chopped
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases at no additional cost to you. Thank you for supporting Recipe Goldmine.
- Cream together cream cheese, Worcestershire sauce, garlic powder, onion,
mayonnaise and salt.
- Spread mixture on wax paper until it is about 12 x 8 inches and less than
1/2 inch thick.
- Chill in refrigerator about one hour.
- Spread oysters on top of cheese mixture, and roll up into a log.
- Roll log in chopped parsley and chill refrigerator for 24 hours before serving.
- Serve with crackers.
Yield: 10-25 servings
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Cheese Ball Recipes