Corned Beef Cheese Ball
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 2 cups shredded Cheddar cheese
- 1 (12 ounce) can corned beef, drained and shredded
- 3/4 cup sweet pickle relish
- 3 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 2 teaspoons prepared horseradish
- 1 1/2 teaspoons prepared mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon grated lemon peel
- 1 cup minced fresh parsley
- Beat cream cheese and Cheddar cheese in a mixing bowl until blended.
- Stir in corned beef, pickle relish, lemon juice, horseradish, prepared mustard,
Worcestershire sauce and lemon peel.
- Shape cream cheese mixture into a ball and wrap tightly in foil.
- Chill 30 for minutes.
- Roll in parsley.
- Serve with assorted crackers and/or apple wedges.
Yield: 12 to 15 servings