Creamy Horseradish Ham Roll
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 2 tablespoons prepared horseradish
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 4 slices cooked ham, each about 4 1/2 x 6 1/2 x 1/8-inch
- Combine all ingredients, except ham slices and mix well. Divide mixture
- Lay two ham slices together so that the 6 1/2-inch sides are touching.
- Spread half of cream cheese mixture on the two ham slices.
- Roll, jellyroll fashion, starting with one of the 6 1/2-inch sides and making
sure that the two ham slices join with no space between them.
- Repeat procedure with remaining ham slices and cream cheese mixture.
- Chill in refrigerator for 1 hour.
- Slice into 1/4-inch pieces.
- Arrange in a single layer on serving tray and serve.
Yield: two rolls or about 24 hors d'oeuvres when sliced