Use this same recipe for a delicious sandwich filling. Just leave out the peanuts.
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 2 cups ground cooked ham
- 2 tablespoons fresh parsley, chopped
- 1 teaspoon onion, minced
- 1 cup peanuts, chopped
- Beat the cream cheese and mayonnaise until smooth.
- Stir in remaining ingredients until well mixed.
- Chill at least 4 hours.
- Form into a ball. Roll the ball in peanuts to coat.
- Serve with your favorite crackers.
Recipe may be doubled for larger gatherings.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Cheese Ball Recipes