Dr Pepper Cheese Ball
- 1/2 pound processed American cheese
- 3 ounces cream cheese
- 4 tablespoons Dr Pepper
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon minced garlic
- 1/8 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans
- Place cheeses in large bowl of electric mixer; mix until blended.
- Add Dr Pepper and mix until light and fluffy.
- Add remaining ingredients and mix until blended.
- Shape into 2 balls and chill for 20 minutes.
- Place in a plastic bag and chill thoroughly.
- Serve with a cheese knife for spreading on crackers.