Easy Cheese Ball 2
- 2 ounces cream cheese
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 3 tablespoons liquid smoke
- 4 ounces sharp Cheddar cheese, finely grated
- 1/4 cup EACH celery and bell peppers, finely chopped, mixed
- 1/3 cup pecans, finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons dried minced onions
- Dash Tabasco sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- Mix everything except pecans.
- Chill several hours or overnight.
- Spread chopped pecans on wax paper and roll the cheese ball on it until
- Chill completely before serving.
Posted by tweetybird at Recipe Goldmine 8/19/2001 7:25 am.