Fritos Cream Cheese Roll
This is a recipe from 1960.
- 1 (3 ounce) package Philadelphia Brand Cream Cheese
- 1 tablespoon milk
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoon minced onion
- 1 clove garlic, cut into pieces
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1/2 cup finely crushed FRITOS corn chips (measured after crushing)
- Soften cheese with milk.
- Add seasonings and form into an oblong roll approximately 1 1/2 inches in
diameter and 7 1/2 inches long.
- Roll in crushed FRITOS corn chips.
- Serve in slices.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Cheese Ball Recipes