Heart-Healthy Fruit Ball
- 16 ounces fat-free cream cheese, softened
- 2 (15 1/4 ounce) cans fruit cocktail in own juice, drained and chopped fine
- 1 (5 ounce) box instant vanilla pudding mix
- 1/4 cup almonds, chopped and toasted
- In a medium-size mixing bowl, mix together cream cheese, fruit cocktail
and instant pudding mi.
- Shape mixture into a ball, then roll in almonds.
- Serve with Graham crackers.
Yield: 32 servings
Approximate values per serving: 50 calories, 1 g fat, 2 mg cholesterol, 3
g protein, 9 g carbohydrates, 0 fiber, 112 mg sodium, 11 percent calories from fat