Heart-Healthy Fruit Ball
- 16 ounces fat-free cream cheese, softened
- 2 (15 1/4 ounce) cans fruit cocktail in own juice, drained and chopped fine
- 1 (5 ounce) box instant vanilla pudding mix
- 1/4 cup almonds, chopped and toasted
- In a medium-size mixing bowl, mix together cream cheese, fruit cocktail
and instant pudding mi.
- Shape mixture into a ball, then roll in almonds.
- Serve with Graham crackers.
Yield: 32 servings
Approximate values per serving: 50 calories, 1 g fat, 2 mg cholesterol, 3
g protein, 9 g carbohydrates, 0 fiber, 112 mg sodium, 11 percent calories from fat
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.