Hidden Valley Ranch Cheese Ball
Can be served immediately or, for maximum flavor, refrigerate overnight. Keeps
in fridge covered about 2 days. Very very easy and very very yummy.
- 6 ounces low fat/fat free cream cheese
- 6 ounces regular cream cheese
- 1 package Hidden Valley Ranch dressing mix
- Lightly dust a cereal bowl with flour.
- Blend cream cheese and the Hidden Valley Ranch powder.
- Shape into a ball.
- Roll in pepper (cover entire ball).
From the kitchen of Judy/AZ.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Cheese Ball Recipes