Horseradish Cheese Ball
- 1 (4 ounce) package dried beef
- 2 tablespoons dried parsley
- 2 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese, room temperature
- 1 to 2 tablespoons horseradish
- 1/8 teaspoon celery salt
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- Working in small batches, coarsely chop dried beef in a blender or food
- Combine 2 tablespoons of the chopped beef with dried parsley.
- Combine cream cheese, remaining dried beef, horseradish, celery salt and
garlic powder until well blended.
- Roll cheese mixture by hand into a ball.
- Roll in chopped beef-parsley mixture to coat.
- Chill until firm.
- Serve with crackers.
Yield: 10 to 12 servings