Almond-Stuffed Bacon-Wrapped Dates
These dates are a real delight. You may want to double or even triple this recipe as they go fast!
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- 20 pitted dates
- 40 raw almonds or salted roasted almonds
- 10 slices thinly-sliced bacon, cut in half
- Heat oven to 375 degrees F. Line a baking sheet with aluminum foil.
Place a metal cooling rack on top and spray with nonstick spray.
- Push 1 or 2 almonds into each opening of each date. Wrap with half a
slice of bacon then place seam side down on the cooling rack.
- Bake for 25-30 minutes or until bacon is crisp.
- If desired, A wooden pick may be inserted into each date for serving.
Yield: 20 dates
(c) Can Stock Photo / lunamarina
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Cold Savory Appetizer Recipes