- 16 large stuffed green olives
- 4 whole large pepperoncini, quartered
- 16 (1-inch) hard salami cubes
- 16 baby dill pickles
- 16 (1 inch) cubes Colby and Monterey jack cheese
- 16 grape tomatoes
- 1 cup balsamic vinaigrette dressing
- Mix all ingredients in medium bowl.
- Cover and refrigerate 15 minutes to marinate.
- Alternately thread ingredients onto eight 8-inch wooden skewers.
- Discard remaining salad dressing.
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.