- Cheese: Provolone, Mozzarella and fresh mozzarella sliced between slices of ripe tomato
- Meats: hard salami, capacola, pepperoni
- Olives: Italian, Greek or Spanish, green to black
- Vegetables: cucumber, sweet cherry peppers, pepperoncini, green onions, hearts of palm, artichoke hearts etc.
- Italian Dressing - homemade!
- Arrange assortment of vegetables, cheeses, or deli meats; sliced or rolled
and arranged on a serving platter.
- Pour Italian dressing over all and served with Italian bread or crackers.
- Feel free to make up your own combination.
Posted by artsycook at Recipe Goldmine 6/11/01 3:53:19 pm.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Cold Savory Appetizer Recipes