- 20 slices bread
- 1 package frozen asparagus
- 1 (5 ounce) jar processed pimiento cheese spread
- Trim crusts from bread slices; spread each with cheese.
- Cook asparagus until just tender. Chill.
- Lay one piece asparagus diagonally across slice of bread. Turn opposite corners
over asparagus, overlapping. Press firmly to seal.
- Wrap several sandwiches together in wax paper.
- Place in covered container and chill for several hours.
Yield: 20 appetizers
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Cold Savory Appetizer Recipes