- 36 shrimp, boiled and peeled
- 1 envelope unflavored gelatine
- 1 1/2 cups tomato juice
- 1 teaspoon grated onion
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- Dash of celery salt
- Dash of garlic powder
- Dash of Tabasco sauce
- Salt and pepper
- Juice of 1/2 lemon
- Grease small molds or muffin tins and place shrimp in bottom of each.
- Soften gelatine in tomato juice for 5 minutes, then heat to dissolve.
- Add seasonings.
- Fill molds. Place in refrigerator to congeal.
- Unmold and serve on crackers or toast rounds topped with a little mayonnaise.
Yield: 3 dozen
May be prepared 2 days in advance.
Content and photographs are copyright protected. Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Cold Savory Appetizer Recipes