Bloody Mary Bites
- 1 pint cherry tomatoes
- Vodka (to cover)*
- Coarse kosher salt (can also use regular salt)
- The day before, peel the tomatoes by dipping in boiling water for 10 seconds
then plunging into ice water. The skins will easily slip off.
- Place peeled tomatoes in a plastic container with a tight lid. Cover with vodka
and refrigerate overnight.
- Serve with a small dish of salt for dipping. (Save the leftover vodka as it is
flavored with tomatoes and tastes great.)
* Try using hot pepper vodka for a spicy variation!
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Cold Savory Appetizer Recipes