- 4 ounces brie, white rind removed
- 6 tablespoons butter, room temperature
- 2/3 cup plus 2 tablespoons flour
- 1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- Process the butter and cheese until creamy.
- Add the flour and all remaining ingredients. Mix using off on turns until the
dough forms a ball.
- Turn out onto a large pieces of floured plastic wrap. Shape into a 2-diameter
cylinder and chill for 30 minutes.
- Unwrap and roll dough into an 8 x 1 1/2-inch log. Re-wrap the dough and chill
for several hours or overnight.
- Slice into 1/4-inch rounds. Place on parchment paper and bake at 400 degrees
F for about 10 minutes. They brown quickly, so watch them carefully.