Caliente Marinated Olives
- 2 (3 ounce) jars pimento stuffed olives, drained
- 2 (3 ounce) jars almond stuffed olives, drained
- 4 cloves minced garlic
- 2 tablespoons dried crushed red pepper
- 2 teaspoons dried cumin
- 1/2 cup water
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 3 tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro
- Combine all ingredients except cilantro in a saucepan; bring to a boil over medium
- Reduce heat and simmer for 5 minutes.
- Remove from heat; cool.
- Stir in chopped cilantro.
- Cover and chill at least 8 hours or up to one week.
Yield: 2 1/2 cups
Posted by Shellbob at Recipe Goldmine on 11/8/2001, 4:44 pm.
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.