Celery Crunch Swirls
- 1 whole bunch celery
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup grated American cheese
- 1 tablespoon minced onion
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- 1 tablespoon milk
- Separate celery into ribs; trim and wash.
- Combine cheeses and blend until smooth.
- Add remaining ingredients and thoroughly blend.
- Spread mixture in center of each rib. Press 3 ribs together with cheese facing
the center. This results in a center of cheese with celery completely surrounding
- Secure bundles with rubber bands.
- Chill for at least 1 hour.
- Remove rubber bands and slice 1/2 inch thick.
Yield: 12 to 16 servings