Ceviche Santa Cruz
The acid in the lemon juice will "cook" the fish. It can be served as a dip with
tortilla chips or spooned into sorbet glasses and served as a first course before
a formal dinner.
- 1 pound red snapper, diced
- 3/4 cup lemon juice
- 3 scallions, finely diced
- 1 jalapeno pepper, finely diced
- 2 tomatoes, peeled and chopped
- 1 tablespoon minced cilantro
- 4 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons dry white wine
- 1 avocado, peeled and chopped
- Place fish in a glass dish with lemon juice. Cover and refrigerate overnight,
turning once or twice.
- Three to four hours before serving, add scallions, jalapeno, tomatoes, cilantro,
olive oil and wine to the marinating fish. Chill well.
- Just before serving, gently fold in avocado.
Content and photographs are copyright protected. Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Cold Savory Appetizer Recipes