- 1 1/2 cups grated Swiss cheese
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/2 cup butter or margarine
- 3/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon nutmeg
- 1 egg white
- Mix cheese and softened butter together; add flour, salt and nutmeg; blend well.
- Chill for 15 minutes.
- Form into 60 small balls, placed on buttered cookie sheet, and flatten each with
- Brush with egg wash made by beating one egg white with 1 teaspoon water.
- Bake at 425 degrees F for 10 minutes. Cool.
- Sprinkle with paprika.
- Store in a covered jar.