Cheesy Appetizer Cookies
- 1 cup sharp shredded Cheddar cheese
- 1/2 cup butter, softened
- 1 cup flour
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup Rice Krispies
- Dash of ground red pepper
- Heat oven to 375 degrees F.
- Combine all ingredients and mix thoroughly.
- Chill for an hour or more.
- Shape into (24) 1-inch balls.
- Place on an ungreased cookie sheet and flatten slightly with a fork.
- Bake for 10 to 12 minutes until slightly browned.
- Cool slightly before removing to a wire rack.
Yield: 2 dozen
Posted by bettyboop50 at Recipe Goldmine May 7, 2001.
Please shop Amazon here. We are an Amazon affiliate to help defray expenses in maintaining this site. Thank you.