As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- 1 cup Cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1 cup Colby cheese, shredded
- 1 teaspoon ground red chiles
- 1 bunch cilantro stems, cut into 1/2-inch pieces
- Place all ingredients except cilantro and paprika in a food processor fitted
with the steel blade.
- Cover and process until smooth, about 1 minute.
- Roll mixture by teaspoonsful into chile shapes.
- Insert cilantro pieces in wide ends of shapes for stems.
- Sprinkle with paprika until completely coated.
- Cover and refrigerate until serving time.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Cold Savory Appetizer Recipes