Chicken Curry Balls
- 4 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 1 cup chopped cooked chicken
- 1 tablespoon curry powder
- 1 tablespoon chopped chutney
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup blanched slivered almonds
- 1/2 cup grated coconut, or more
- Mash cream cheese.
- Add mayonnaise, chicken, curry, chutney, salt and almonds.
- Mix well and roll into (36) walnut-size balls.
- Roll in coconut.
Yield: 3 dozen balls
May be prepared a day in advance. Freezes well.
Content and photographs are copyright protected. Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Cold Savory Appetizer Recipes