As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- 16 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 3 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 1/2 teaspoon basil leaves
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 2 cups finely chopped vegetables: broccoli, peppers, carrots, onion
- Salad Supreme
- Press crescent roll dough onto a 15 x 10 x 1-inch baking sheet.
- Bake at 350 degrees F for 12 to 15 minutes.
- Combine cream cheese, mayonnaise, basil and garlic powder. Spread thinly over
- Top with chopped vegetables.
- Sprinkle generously with Salad Supreme.
- Cut into squares to serve.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Cold Savory Appetizer Recipes