- Flaked crabmeat (or imitation)
- 1/3 cup tomato ketchup
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons sherry
- 1 tablespoon drained prepared horseradish
- 1/2 teaspoon mustard (prepared)
- 4 or 5 drops Tabasco (or favorite hot sauce)
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon grated lemon rind
- Put thoroughly chilled, picked, boned and flaked crabmeat (or imitation) in cocktail
- Mix remaining ingredients and pour over crabmeat. Mix thoroughly and chill before
- For the dip, use a prepared horseradish sauce (mayo based style). Put into a
bowl and mix to desired texture. Add more of the ketchup and add mayonnaise if need
- Serve with crackers or chips.
On both you can control the heat with the amount of horseradish and hot sauce
Recipe Goldmine is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com. This is without any additional cost to you.