Crabmeat Pizza (T&T)
This is my auntie's recipe...good for appetizers for a party. I, myself, could
eat a whole one by myself.
- 16 ounces cream cheese
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1 small chopped onion
- Dash of garlic salt
- 1 jar chili Heinz sauce
- 6 ounces crabmeat (we use the canned)
- Mix together the cream cheese, mayo, lemon juice, Worcestershire sauce, onion
and garlic salt together. Spread on pizza pan.
- Spread chili sauce on top.
- Sprinkle crabmeat and parsley on top of the chili sauce.
- Refrigerate several hours or overnight.
- Serve with crackers, veggies, etc.
Posted by MichelleZ at Recipe Goldmine 10/23/2001 2:25 pm.
Content and photographs are copyright protected. Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Cold Savory Appetizer Recipes