Deviled Ham Ring Appetizer
This is another appetizer from my catering list. It is perfect for entertaining.
Serve with your favorite breads, crackers, etc. I serve it on a bed of lettuce.
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1 (2 ounce) can deviled ham
- 1/4 cup stuffed olives, chopped or pitted black olives
- 2 tablespoons onions, chopped
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1/4 teaspoon powdered thyme
- Mix cream cheese and deviled ham until well blended.
- Add remaining ingredients and place mixture in greased 3 cup ring mold.
- Unmold and decorate with pimento and parsley.
Posted by bettyboop50 at Recipe Goldmine 6/9/01 8:39:29 am.
Recipe Goldmine is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com. This is without any additional cost to you.